Protect Your Smile With Routine Dental Care
- March 1, 2018
In proper working order, your teeth are like a well-oiled machine – they look great and function beautifully. To keep working as designed, however, your teeth need routine dental care.
And there is no better place for smile care than Total Dental Care of South Carolina. In our Columbia office, Dr. Forbes keeps area residents smiling using advanced technology and his years of expertise. He has been practicing dentistry in Columbia for over 24 years!
Call our friendly dental team to schedule your next checkup: 803-272-4162. Take time now for preventive dental care!
Treat Your Teeth Just Like a New Car
Imagine if you just bought one of the latest and best luxury sedans on the market. You had been saving your money so that when the right time came you could roll off the showroom floor in your new set of wheels. After you get it home, you just can’t take your eyes off the car’s gleaming paint and expert craftsmanship.
You drive your new car every day – back and forth to work, on weekend trips, and on family vacations. However, you never think about changing the oil or doing any other maintenance to it.
After all, you think to yourself, it comes from a top manufacturer and is one of the best-built cars on the road. They surely designed it so that it will run forever without having to do anything to it. Right?
Wrong! Not only will your shiny new car not last very long with that mindset, the same is true of your one-and-only teeth! They are the best things out there for biting, chewing, and mashing – far superior to anything man-made. But if you don’t take care of them, their strength and beauty will fade quickly.
Let Us Keep You Smiling
Dr. Forbes wants to ensure that all our patients have the tools and information they need to keep their teeth – and their smiles – in top shape. That’s why takes time to educate his patients on the importance of having routine dental cleanings and exams every six months.
When you come into our office for a regular checkup and cleaning, here’s what we will do for you:
- Thoroughly clean your teeth, removing built-up plaque and tartar.
- Examine your teeth and gums for signs of other dental problems such as gum disease.
- Perform an oral cancer exam to catch signs of the disease in its early stages.
- Make recommendations for any other services needed to keep your smile white and bright.
Benefit From Our Other Smile Services
Dr. Forbes’ dental expertise extends far beyond just basic smile care. We offer a wide selection of services right here in our Columbia office so you won’t have to drive all over town to different dentists. We make it easy to get expert dental care!
Below are some our other services that can help you maintain your smile:
- Same-day crowns for quick and easy tooth repair and replacement in just one appointment.
- Cosmetic dentistry such as veneers, gum reshaping, tooth contouring, tooth bonding, and orthodontics by ClearCorrect and Six Month Smiles.
- Nonsurgical gum disease treatment to gently rid your mouth of harmful pockets of bacteria.
- Restorative dentistry such as dental implants, dentures, tooth fillings, root canal therapy, and bridges.
- Sleep apnea treatment to eliminate symptoms of sleep apnea, snoring, and teeth grinding so you will sleep better.
Keep your smile healthy for the long haul. Call us today to schedule your routine dental care: 803-272-4162.