5 Ways to Beautify Your Smile
- January 15, 2022
It’s surprising how much the appearance of your smile can affect how you feel about yourself. With a nice-looking smile, you’ll feel more comfortable with your appearance and how you interact with others. Fortunately, you’ll find many ways to beautify your smile at Total Dental Care of South Carolina. We can:
- Hide Many Kinds of Flaws – You’ll find solutions to conceal chips, cracks, deep stains, small gaps, misshapen teeth, and more. Depending on the issue you are trying to solve, the condition of your teeth, and your budget, you may choose veneers, tooth bonding, or a same-day dental crown. We can fix some imperfections with a simple teeth contouring treatment.
- Replace Missing Teeth – You can fill unsightly gaps with dentures or bridges, depending on how many teeth are missing. We can also use dental implants to replace any number of teeth. Implants will protect you from the bone loss that occurs with other kinds of replacement teeth.
- Straighten Crooked Smiles – You can choose either ClearCorrect aligners or Six Month Smiles braces to move your teeth into more attractive positions. Both treatments work in less time than traditional braces. They also blend better into your smile, so many folks won’t even notice your orthodontics.
- Brighten Dingy Teeth – Select either an in-office treatment that takes about an hour or convenient at-home whitening. Both methods offer brighter results than products purchased from a drugstore.
- Change the Appearance of Your Gums – If you’ve got a gummy smile, our dentist can remove a small bit of tissue so that your teeth stand out more.
To schedule a consultation in Columbia, SC, call 803-272-4162 or request an appointment online today.